MENU

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Beige and black




Hey everyone! Hope you are all having an amazing weekend so far, I think the weather helped a lot to set a good mood. Today I decided to show you one of the new additions to my skirt collection, which I have them a lot since I love wearing them. I was craving this kind of a skirt for a longer time now and I finally got it. And lately I love wearing sweaters too and of course I had to accessorize the outfit quite a lot which I love doing. Hope that you will enjoy the post :)
xoxo


Здраво на сите! Се надевам дека имате прекрасен викенд, за што мислам дека многу придонесе убавото време. Во денешниот пост се одлучив да ви ја покажам новата сукња којашто е надополнување на мојата колекција на сукњи зашто обожавам да ги носам. Ваков тип на сукња сакав од поодамна и сега конечно ја имам во мојот плакар. Во последно време исто така обожавам да носам џемпери и секако морав да ставам доста накит, исто нешто што обожавам. Се надевам ќе уживате во денешниот пост :)
xoxo 






Skirt: Zara; Sweater: Vintage; Bag; Bershka; Rings: H&M and Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. Се е преубаво... Браво :DD

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all we really appreciate it! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt and bag are amazing! You look radiant :) I'm not so happy with the dark tights on the bright stilettos, but are pulling it off :)

    ReplyDelete