MENU

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pink shorts



Hello everybody! 
This is our new look. We took the pictures while still being in our hometown. Being in the capital makes it  somuch harder to go out and take pictures since I don't have really much free time due to college duties and studying. But, I'm sure it won't stop us from posting, considering the fact that this blogging thing is a big passion to us.
Again I'm wearing clothes you haven't seen before. I have this H&M blazer for a while now, but I haven't had the opportunity to wear it. The shorts, the H&M clutch and shirt are one of the new pieces we added to our wardrobe. I hope you like it. Thanks to everyone for visiting! If you like us, you can follow us on FACEBOOK, LOOKBOOK
and BLOGLOVIN
xoxo

.



3 comments:

  1. Great outfit!Love the shorts!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Не можам да издвојам кое парче ми е омилено од комбинацијава. Прекрасно изгледаш, а и фотографиите се убави =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! Very classy, very chic :)

    ReplyDelete