MENU

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back again



Finally, in a while, there we are with a new post. I hate it when I have no time to go out and take pictures for the blog which happens very often. It is summer and I am supposed to have the whole time in the world, but unfortunately this summer's been one of the busiest I've ever had. I always say how I hope that from now on I'll try to post as often as possible, but since whenever I had said that, something would always come up, I'll keep quiet this time :)
I have spent a quality of time on editing the pictures for this post and at the end I ended up being really tired, but I really do hope that it was worth it and you'll like them. Today I pulled of this simple outfit and I put on this amazing necklace which I personally love to make the look even richer.
Thanks to everyone who visits and reads our blog! If you like us you can follow us on Lookbook, Bloglovin and Facebook.
xoxo






3 comments: