MENU

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Designer profile: Matthew Williamson




I know that if many of you had done a post about your favorite designers, the most of you would probably write about Karl Lagerferld, Marc Jacobs or Alexander McQueen, and it's not that I don't like them, I actually love their clothes, but I think that this designer's fashion really suit my style. I've been thinking about doing this kind of post for a while, so here it is. I've posted pictures of Matthew WIlliamson's Spring 2012 RTW collection, and I believe that the most of you will agree that it's a wonderful collection, very colorful, and I believe that the prints will be in for this spring. Enjoy the collection! Talk to you soon.
xoxo 


 

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! The colors and patterns are beautiful.I especially love the mustard dress in the last row :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first dress that Abbey Lee Kershaw is wearing, the pattern is amazing and I am IN LOVE with the colours. So wonderful and bright

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ove boje su mi pomogle danas, kada je sve hladno i belo iliti snezno oko mene!:D

    ReplyDelete